Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains tomorrow (Sat 24th)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
And at least 8/10 months to train a new workforce ? You haven't thought this through have you really ? You're being a teeny weeny bit stupid aren't you ?

Give over...is that what your union have told you?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wont make any difference to me as I stopped using trains generally about the same time as they stopped fgd workmans ticket from Worthing to Victoria which was about 5s but you had to be in London by 8am and couldnt leave until after 7pm.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Give over...is that what your union have told you?

No that is what the law says, but seeing as SASTA haven't enough staff to train the people required now , how are they going to train and licence a whole new workforce ? Each member of staff has to be licensed as competent so give it up if I were you. You've been made to look daft and don't dig yourself even deeper

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No that is what the law says, but seeing as SASTA haven't enough staff to train the people required now , how are they going to train and licence a whole new workforce ? Each member of staff has to be licensed as competent so give it up if I were you. You've been made to look daft and don't dig yourself even deeper

Being called daft by you has to be the biggest accolade one can get!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
They don't have any staff, the staff belong to the company Virgin only hire them when they run a franchise, when another company takes over then they belong to them

Tickets Please.....Congratulations, we are offering you the job...When can you start?

8 - 10 months...Talk about creating a situation to suit!

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Employ new staff to replace the guards...Job done! There are enough people who would happily have that job!

You have not heard of TUPE then? You'd sack a load of staff and replace with new staff to do the same job? That could be an expensive tribunal.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
You're not daft , you're just a TROLLING idiot

No I am not...I am just a fed up commuter who has quite frankly had enough! There are a few thousand of us I believe....

Anyway.. I am off to get the train to the Amex...Lets hope the staff have turned up! Enjoy the game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here