Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains to falmer

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Beware. But what do expect from the equivalent of third world transport. Left Brighton at 5.40 still at London Road. Still TWO trains ahead of us waiting signal clearance as well.

Bet it will be the Balcombe excuse even tho thats f***ing MILES AWAY.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Yeah my girlfriend is on the broken down train! She just text me

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Lol they need to postpone tonight nothing going right.for it lol.

seagulls

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Already cancelled the train I was on at Brighton, so we got on the other one, waiting for them to cancelled this one. Absolute. f***ing. Shambles.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Cripes ... due to start work at 7 and first game I couldn't get to this season, really feel for everyone struggling to get to the game! Genuinely!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
And us poor train season tix holders will pay over £4000 next year for this.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Hey why is everyone getting stressed out, its only leeds, and who seem to blow hot and cold at the moment anyway, and if you carnt get there, watch it on sky, if you not got sky, stream it on the net, if you not got the internet then bbc radio, sussex zzzz, if you dont have radio, then look for updates on teletext.. if you dont a own tv either.... tuff shit...... you get me do yer !:blush:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Just got off @ brighton and got shown straight onto an empty falmer-bound train. Very peculiar/lucky, worthing-brighton was an absolute disaster. 3 carriages, full at durrington so hundreds couldnt get on at all stations to brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here