Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains after Boro

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
But have you been to Boro, with a full house, full allocation of away fans for a match that had so much riding on it ?

We were in the premier league for a lot of years and with both home and away ends sold out every week. I don't know why brighton would be any different to any other team visiting for the last 20 years.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
If I drive to the match, I walk to my car (parkings free) and drive home. Get home (5miles away) within half hour after then full time whistle. If I go the pub after the game I will get a taxi from town £5.50 to get home, approx 6miles away. Most people drive or get a lift/taxi or walk if they live close enough.

£5.50 for 6 miles in a taxi? You've got to be kidding, 6 miles in a normal taxi will cost at least £15 on tarrif one

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
£5.50 for 6 miles in a taxi? You've got to be kidding, 6 miles in a normal taxi will cost at least £15 on tarrif one

Yes, that's a booked one. Boro cars, north east biggest taxi firm. £15 would prob get you to darlo if booked. Think Newcastle airport about 60 miles away is around £50/60. Not a black cab on a tariff.

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015

Yes, that's a booked one. Boro cars, north east biggest taxi firm. £15 would prob get you to darlo if booked. Think Newcastle airport about 60 miles away is around £50/60. Not a black cab on a tariff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here