Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Training Kit - Pi$$take

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
with the launch of the latest training kit "refresh kit" that is 7 different training kits/midlayers the club have had just THIS season (and we are only half the way through it !!!!

Nike and the club (for allowing it) are taking the pi$$ imo and at the same time, turning our stands into a multicoloured Rod Jane & Freddy shambles

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
with the launch of the latest training kit "refresh kit" that is 7 different training kits/midlayers the club have had just THIS season (and we are only half the way through it !!!!

Nike and the club (for allowing it) are taking the pi$$ imo and at the same time, turning our stands into a multicoloured Rod Jane & Freddy shambles
I fully accept the age-old 'my kid wants ALL the new kits, and its not fair on parents to change the shirts every season' argument.

But, TRAINING KIT?

Nah - they can train in as many different outfits as they like - and if anyone wants to buy it, or not buy it, is entirely up to them. Total non story.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Do you get angry that McDonald’s have several different burgers on sale every time you go in there?
bit different dont you think - in Macdonalds we need choice, here we dont (well not this much anyway, as its purely just a money from the fans rinsing exercise)

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I fully accept the age-old 'my kid wants ALL the new kits, and its not fair on parents to change the shirts every season' argument.

But, TRAINING KIT?

Nah - they can train in as many different outfits as they like - and if anyone wants to buy it, or not buy it, is entirely up to them. Total non story.
so are 95% of posts on here - its a message board for quick soundbyte comments, no drama

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
As others have said, no one is making you buy it, there are bigger problems in the world to worry about.
The club or Nike are not taking the piss, they are simply trying to maximise profit that can be funnelled back into the playing side of the club, be it youth, women's or first team.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm with #worthingseagull on this.
We need only 1 x away, 1 x third, 1 x European, 1 x training indoors, 1 x training outdoors, 1 x training warm weather country, 1 x coach (as in what they wear in the coach), 1 x for TV interviews, 1 x in disguise and the traditional blue & white stripes.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just wait for the bibs to go on sale, blimey the OP will explode.
#toomanycoloursintheworld

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No one's forcing you to buy it. No one's forcing anyone to wear it. And, if you do buy and wear it you're helping to contribute to funding the best team the club's ever put out.

:shrug:
It would be a particularly cruel challenge to force anyone to (try to) buy anything specific from the club shop.

Locating the Holy Grail is likely to be an easier challenge.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
As others have said, no one is making you buy it, there are bigger problems in the world to worry about.
The club or Nike are not taking the piss, they are simply trying to maximise profit that can be funnelled back into the playing side of the club, be it youth, women's or first team.
I realise that, so are you saying we should only post on here if you want to comment about one of the worlds biggest problems ??

Might as well close NSC down then 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here