Train to London on Saturday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Rob

Can any of the train experts on here help me with this? On Eastbourne station there is a poster that says the line between Haywards Heath and Three Bridges is closed this Saturday and that buses will run from Hayward's Heath to Three Bridges. However, when I check on the southern website there is no mention of it and when I key my planned journey in on Nationalrail.co.uk there is no suggestion of any bus journey.

Anyone got any idea?

Thanks

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ask at the station?

the national rail site can sometimes have errors or not get updated. the southern site is most reliable, and on the "latest news" they say that Three Bridges station is shut, running buses to there, but that trains are running through. misunderstanding at Eastbourne methinks.

Albion Rob

ask at the station?

the national rail site can sometimes have errors or not get updated. the southern site is most reliable, and on the "latest news" they say that Three Bridges station is shut, running buses to there, but that trains are running through. misunderstanding at Eastbourne methinks.

I did consider asking at the station this morning but feared further confusion.

Anyway, that info helps, as does the info from Ernest, and puts my concerns to rest.

I should probably re-read the poster at Eastbourne too just to be sure I've not done them a disservice.

:rave::rave::bhasign::bhasign::thumbsup::thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports