train to falmer

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

th3isn3ss

Jul 12, 2011
goin to the amex for the first time today! any advice on what time to get a train from brighton? thanks

th3isn3ss

Jul 12, 2011
very funny... i heard that some trains are packed and they don't let you on, best to go really early etc

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
very funny... i heard that some trains are packed and they don't let you on, best to go really early etc

If I was you I would get the hayward heath train, then hh to lewes and lewes to falmer should avoid the crowds then although two weeks ago the 13.58 was quite busy.

Hope that helps

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
goin to the amex for the first time today! any advice on what time to get a train from brighton? thanks

Hi mate. Got a train from brighton around 1.30 for the donny game. Busy but not completely rammed. I'd go early and have pint before the game. Enjoy it!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
You are going much too late for a first visit believe me. Arrive early - say 1pm - pop in to the superstore for a souvenir then a pint in Dick's Bar - make your way to the concourse via the Legends Wall then you can grab a pie and (if the weather is anything like it is here in Somerset today) a hot coffee taking in the panoramic views as you go to your seat with at least 45 minutes to spare. Savour the view as you get to the top of the steps - stop and have a chat with the stewards - they will understand why you have a tear in your eye - and reflect on the journey we have travelled then take your seat and watch the stadium fill. Take lots of photos. As an aside, enjoy the match!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I hope you enjoy the game mate. Be prepared to be stunned by our new home. I have just rung Gus and ordered three points for your first visit.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
As someone just said, if it's your first time, you really want to get as early as poss and take everything in

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
You are going much too late for a first visit believe me. Arrive early - say 1pm - pop in to the superstore for a souvenir then a pint in Dick's Bar - make your way to the concourse via the Legends Wall then you can grab a pie and (if the weather is anything like it is here in Somerset today) a hot coffee taking in the panoramic views as you go to your seat with at least 45 minutes to spare. Savour the view as you get to the top of the steps - stop and have a chat with the stewards - they will understand why you have a tear in your eye - and reflect on the journey we have travelled then take your seat and watch the stadium fill. Take lots of photos. As an aside, enjoy the match!

Liking that :thumbsup:

Should be on the website on how to enjoy your first visit to Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports