Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Train Ticket Query

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
LNER emailed a week ago saying i was entitled to Vouchers on 18th April Kings X to Leeds and back. Email yesterday offering full refund and was back in my account an hour later. Top work LNER.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Struggling with my Annual Gold card, currently paying out £300+ a month to work due to my season ticket loan (which would come in handy right now) No one at Thameslink or Southern can seem to tell me how much I would be due back if I cancel my ticket (Due to expire 5th August)

Money would come in handy if I could pay the ST off and not having come out of my pay but no one seems to be able to help.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Struggling with my Annual Gold card, currently paying out £300+ a month to work due to my season ticket loan (which would come in handy right now) No one at Thameslink or Southern can seem to tell me how much I would be due back if I cancel my ticket (Due to expire 5th August)

Money would come in handy if I could pay the ST off and not having come out of my pay but no one seems to be able to help.

https://www.railforums.co.uk/threads/season-ticket-refund-calculations.28235/

Does this help ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thank you so much, gives me some sort of idea. Cant seem to work it out though.

My ticket is from Ifield to London terminals. Expires 5th August.

OK I think the gist of this is work out what you season ticket would cost if you had bought it on the same day and was expiring today and deduct that from the cost from what you have currently paid for the 12 month one to give you a rough idea.

NB An annual season ticket will also be priced factoring in you have annual leave therefore the cost of the season ticket from the date it started to now is more pro-rata than an annual season ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here