fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
If you can make it don't you need it? :dunce:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Funnily enough the train really appeals to me on Satdi after a 4 hour marathon on the M1 yesterday.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Unfortunately to pick up said train ticket you will need Mr Gurr's credit card and be at St Pancras at 8 on Saturday.

If you can arrange this then all you will need to do is (or not) pay the £6 upgrade and come in first class on our gentleman(and alex and poke)'s alcoholics day out.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
fatboy said:
Unfortunately to pick up said train ticket you will need Mr Gurr's credit card and be at St Pancras at 8 on Saturday.

If you can arrange this then all you will need to do is (or not) pay the £6 upgrade and come in first class on our gentleman(and alex and poke)'s alcoholics day out.

However if the owner calls Midland Mainline and gives authorisation for a named party to pick the ticket up, then you maybe OK. They allowed this for a ticket the other week, but then that was after they forgot to send the ticket out.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Sounds like a good gig, but we have managed to find a driver (i.e Duffs) who is happy to drive my car while I navigate with the aid of a bottle of Archers and the rest of the Binners are cracking open the Rose !

Where are you meeting up for pre-match drinkies Andrew ?

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Rougvie said:
Sounds like a good gig, but we have managed to find a driver (i.e Duffs) who is happy to drive my car while I navigate with the aid of a bottle of Archers and the rest of the Binners are cracking open the Rose !
Looking forward to a spot of Rose on Saturday! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here