Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

train journey

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
i need some help people! i no alot of you on here are normally good at finding cheap train tickets to away games so any chance you can help me out here? I need a train from brighton to roughley which is near birmingham. I need to go on the 17th july between 10am-4pm and i need to return either on the 18th during the evening or on 19th in the morning. Be a great help if anyone could find some low cost tickets!

By the way the cheapest i have found so far was a £10 ticket to london then a fair from london to roughley which is around £15.

thanks x

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If you leave Brighton at 08:03 on the 17th and leave Birmingham the following day at 17:10 you can get singles for those journeys for £8 each on Virgin website.

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
Thanks for the help!

Trigger do you no how much extra the underground ticket on top of the virgin train ticket will be?

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Thanks for the help!

Trigger do you no how much extra the underground ticket on top of the virgin train ticket will be?

It amazes me how lazy (dopey??!!) some people are!!

You've got a computer, so unless you are 5 years old or retarded it surely can't really be that difficult to find all this out yourself!!!!!!

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
Brighton bluenose your a total fuckin twat! I looked on there website and couldnt find the information so i just asked a simple question anything wrong with that? I use a train once maybe twice per year so im meant to no all the prices and best ways of booking the trains am i?

f***ing idiot get a life!

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Brighton bluenose your a total fuckin twat! I looked on there website and couldnt find the information so i just asked a simple question anything wrong with that? I use a train once maybe twice per year so im meant to no all the prices and best ways of booking the trains am i?

f***ing idiot get a life!

Ha ha ha - I just typed in 'London Underground', it then came up with the website and the option to find out the price of tickets between various stations, it really is that simple!!

I guess, in retrospect, you must be 5 AND retarded!!!

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
Brightonblue nose i just asked about train tickets and then you start trying to cause an argument out of nothing. It pretty obvious to me that your so bored that you have nothing better to do. This might be something to do with that you dont have a job, dont have any friends or just dont have a life!

So do yourself a favour and sort your life out you worthless twat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here