Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Train issues for tonight

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Delays between Gatwick & Purley until at least 1600 due to a person being hit by a train.

40mph speed restrictions on all trains between Brighton & Three Bridges until 2100 (estimated) due to high winds & flooding. Restrictions also in place on south coast trains.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Thanks Edna.

Leg 1, east to Brighton seems to be running ok. So far so good 🤞 . Although I was just smacked in the face by a rather large twig

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thanks Edna.

Leg 1, east to Brighton seems to be running ok. So far so good 🤞 . Although I was just smacked in the face by a rather large twig

Oh, the humanity! :lol:

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
As I posted on the match thread, I've just arrived at Victoria. Train from Hassocks took about an hour, so not much different than usual

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Victoria trains all being cancelled from Brighton. On the way in the announcement suggested changing at Hove for Victoria so the Littlehampton ones seem unaffected.

Thameslinks are a bit busier than usual but not prohibitively so. All seem to be leaving a bit late and subject to speed restrictions but still going.

Lucky it's West Ham today really, with Thameslink the better option anyway.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
The Person hit by a train is on the slows at Merstham, so shouldn't have a massive impact on London to Brighton services. The speed restriction is adding about 5-10 mins on every train, so will end up being a bit of a mess, but services are running up and down. Entire Gatwick Express service group cancelled but everything else running.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
On the train already from Reading to Paddington then Elizabeth line to Stratford. Just had an announcement that power line is down and trees between Reading and London so delayed here at then moment. Safe trip everyone

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thanks Edna.

Bin day down here and my trip back from lunch involved lots of empty bins doing their best Mr Tumble impression onto the road. That would be a new one for Southern Fail - cancelled due to a bin on the line

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Bin day down here and my trip back from lunch involved lots of empty bins doing their best Mr Tumble impression onto the road. That would be a new one for Southern Fail - cancelled due to a bin on the line
Had this one a few weeks ago.

IMG_7630.jpeg

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Won't affect many but tree on the line between Kenley and Purley.
Had to go back to Whyteleafe and walk yo Upper Warlingham.
Train into East Croydon is really slow 🐌

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Won't affect many but tree on the line between Kenley and Purley.
Had to go back to Whyteleafe and walk yo Upper Warlingham.
Train into East Croydon is really slow 🐌
Deja vu from the Arsenal game then. That journey was painful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here