Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train delays heading back to Brighton

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
10 replacement buses being sent to Falmer station to ferry passengers back to Brighton station.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Most helpful, thanks!

They're now taunting us with a message on the boards saying this train is now ready to leave. Er, what train?

Ghost Train ???

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Now on the bus, looks the best option, but there are still a lot of people waiting for trains

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Going to hh is it worth staying on platform and waiting for a train to Lewes or getting replacement bus to Brighton and getting a train from their?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I caught the 1716 which was fine

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
When I left falmer station 5 mins ago the station staff were still saying that the next train would be along in a few mins and all they had to do was unstick the brakes on a faulty train and reset the signals. Luckily I was able to read the subtext which was saying that if you wait for the next train you'll be here til midnight.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nice thing is they were all so stupidly delayed - by about forty minutes or somesuch - that it made not much difference in the end. They arrived at regular intervals and took us back into civilisation.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As always, the dazzling array of INFORMATION fed to the f***ing bunch of plebs in the queue was bordering on glorious.

After waiting for about 40 minutes I gave up at ten past six, walked to the Hikers, and ponced a lift back to Portslade off a cabby mate.

Thank you Southern. Thank you very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here