[Albion] Trafford. Best goalie performance at Amex ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very much the hero of Euro U21 this year, well versed in the dark arts of taking time, but an outstanding performance out there today. Won Burnley the point.

I think they are a well organised side but with a capability issue. But this lad should be going to the Euros.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
That keeper who always played a blinder against us - about three games in a row. Can't remember his name now! Was it for Stoke?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I have seen better keeping performances at the Amex from other Burnley keepers. Don’t get me wrong he has just had an amazing game but Burnley just seem to be able to find brilliant shot stoppers.

It makes you look good if the opposing team hit it straight at you time after time.

TudorApples

Nov 4, 2019
Some very good saves right at the end where it mattered most. Had heard about him being next England keeper in years to come but never seen him play, was impressed. Some interesting time wasting techniques too - my favourite was the double leg stretch.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just joins a list of keepers that pull off a blinder when defending for their lives against us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports