Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tracksuit Bottoms & Shoes

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Anyone wearing jogging bottoms outside the house who is not engaged in sporting activity is basically a binner.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'll expand on that, and declare that pretty much ANYONE in a hat which isn't being worn for practical reasons (ie warmth or shade), looks like a bona-fide 24 carat COCKWOMBLE to me. Any kind of trilby. Those jaunty little "pork pie" hats. Ski hats in the summer. And don't even get me STARTED on baseball caps. It doesn't make you look trendy, or quirky, or interesting. You look shit.
I've seen Ollie Murrs in Leigh on sea on three occasions. On one he had a small trilby hat on which no decent milliner could have crafted for him as it was probably three sizes too small. He was outside a trendy eatery with some other knob on another occasion he was wearing a baseball cap and leaving a bank looking well pleased with himself on the third occasion he was wearing nether as he was playing football at roots hall during half time. If your theory is true he is either a cockwomble or a bell cheese but surely not both. I think , sir, your criteria needs some revision in light of my fieldwork.

Last edited:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
tong1.jpg

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Anyone wearing jogging bottoms outside the house who is not engaged in sporting activity is basically a binner.

There is only ONE scenario where it is acceptable to be seen outside of your front door in jogging bottoms sport or no sport (who wears jogging bottoms for the purpose of jogging in this day an age)....

You have to also be wearing a fruit of the loom t shirt from a fun run or a team building day that is too crap for the gym but ok to sleep in during the winter months. Must have a dodgy looking stain.

You must be up to 11 on the hungover scale and in need of a product or products from the shop that you hope will make you feel better but in reality will probably only make you feel worse.

You must also be purchasing alcohol, preferably cheap wine, in case "miracle" hangover cure doesn't work.

No socks! Shoes optional.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't know why it bothers people so much what others wear. Two things you need to remember, they will either
a) feel good in what they are wearing or
B) not be able to afford anything else
Neither of which deserves scorn.
There's bigger things going on.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I know a millionaire who dresses like that socks with holes in etc. shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

What happened? Did he come good on the scratchcards. You might know one millionaire who dresses like a dosser but there are very few dossers who dress like millionaires. Unless they're nudists.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've seen Ollie Murrs in Leigh on sea on three occasions. On one he had a small trilby hat on which no decent milliner could have crafted for him as it was probably three sizes too small. He was outside a trendy eatery with some other knob on another occasion he was wearing a baseball cap and leaving a bank looking well pleased with himself and sporting a baseball cap on the third occasion he was wearing nether as he was playing football at roots hall during half time. If your theory is true he is either a cockwomble or a bell cheese but surely not both. I think , sir, your criteria needs some revision in light of my fieldwork.

Your observations are duley noted, but I would have to disagree with your conclusion - Ollie Murs could very well be a cockwomble AND a bell cheese, the terms are not by any means mutually exclusive. In fact, he doesn't even need to be wearing a hat for us to know that.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This, reading his divorce papers and wondering why..............

I bet he did not look like such a cockwomble at 16 in his rebel days......

Just don't get it....

Could do with a Hiney art attack me thinks..... :p

Attachments

• andy-richter-in-skinny-jeans.jpg
    andy-richter-in-skinny-jeans.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 318

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I've seen Ollie Murrs in Leigh on sea on three occasions. On one he had a small trilby hat on which no decent milliner could have crafted for him as it was probably three sizes too small. He was outside a trendy eatery with some other knob on another occasion he was wearing a baseball cap and leaving a bank looking well pleased with himself on the third occasion he was wearing nether as he was playing football at roots hall during half time. If your theory is true he is either a cockwomble or a bell cheese but surely not both. I think , sir, your criteria needs some revision in light of my fieldwork.

i can imagine.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't know why it bothers people so much what others wear. Two things you need to remember, they will either

Speak for yourself, but with summer round the corner I'd prefer to see all gunts, muffin tops and bingo wings well under cover.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

I'll give you a but b nup......That is bullshit.

You can kit yourself out in Top Man, River Island, Primarni clobber cheaply and not look like a total divot.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'll expand on that, and declare that pretty much ANYONE in a hat which isn't being worn for practical reasons (ie warmth or shade), looks like a bona-fide 24 carat COCKWOMBLE to me. Any kind of trilby. Those jaunty little "pork pie" hats. Ski hats in the summer. And don't even get me STARTED on baseball caps. It doesn't make you look trendy, or quirky, or interesting. You look shit.

I saw a walking tragedy the other day in Churchill Square wearing a battered old black top hat. Mincing around like "oh yah, like, I'm being really individual". He probably thought he looked like Slash, but in fact he just looked like an effeminate Bill Sykes who'd had a stroke. Put me in a FOUL mood, he did.

Do not EVER say that to Paddington Bear

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sunglasses when it is cloudy. FCK off !

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

This. If you dress so that you are accepted into society or the 'norm' then it is quite sad. Surely you should wear what you feel comfortable in and not because everyone else tells you what to wear.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What happened? Did he come good on the scratchcards. You might know one millionaire who dresses like a dosser but there are very few dossers who dress like millionaires. Unless they're nudists.
You couldnt be more wrong he owns half of Chiswick lovely guy just dresses badly and only drives old cars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here