Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Track and trace - 1901 East Stand?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
My wife is tested weekly as she is a care worker - are you suggesting that after she has been tested and is awaiting the result she should "isolate"? If all NHS and care workers had to do that then hospitals and homes would grind to a halt.

No, I was commenting on the specific phrase used by Arthur.

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
I was surprised that the East Stand loungers weren't as distanced as the rest of us, there seemed only a one seat gap between them all? Was my eyes playing tricks?

They weren’t, just a one seat gap between us !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
No, I was commenting on the specific phrase used by Arthur.

Everyone else appears to have understood me and I’ve clarified it in several other posts on this thread.

No one knows the circumstances behind what has gone on, it could be completely innocent so calling for people to get bans of any sort is quite frankly laughable.

Hope this clears things up.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Everyone else appears to have understood me and I’ve clarified it in several other posts on this thread.

No one knows the circumstances behind what has gone on, it could be completely innocent so calling for people to get bans of any sort is quite frankly laughable.

Hope this clears things up.

Sorry, I was working my way through the thread so read that post that I commented on first but see that you did clarify the position later. However, what is your view if a person, who thought they had symptoms, got a test and then, before they get the result, attended an Albion game. In those circumstances, do you think a ban would be warranted?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Sorry, I was working my way through the thread so read that post that I commented on first but see that you did clarify the position later. However, what is your view if a person, who thought they had symptoms, got a test and then, before they get the result, attended an Albion game. In those circumstances, do you think a ban would be warranted?

Well then it would be a matter for the courts and it should be up to them to decide what punishment was worthy. If the club then wanted to impose something on the person themselves then I could understand that but a lifetime ban would very OTT in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here