Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottingham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Impressive effort. 4100 tickets sold for a mid-week game with major rail disruption.

Looking forward to seeing the away support on the 29th..... but hoping i end with the bragging rights over my Seagull mates!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
About 25 coaches so far booked by different companies, due to train hassle and midweek at white hart lane as made travel by coach very popular for this fixture

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Got tickets sorted - getting back to Hastings if it goes to extra time and pens on the train is going to be tight. Clearly too late to change it now but any reason why kick off couldn't have been moved to a 19.30 to give home and away supporters more time to get out of the ground and back to mainline stations?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Got tickets sorted - getting back to Hastings if it goes to extra time and pens on the train is going to be tight. Clearly too late to change it now but any reason why kick off couldn't have been moved to a 19.30 to give home and away supporters more time to get out of the ground and back to mainline stations?

We have decided to coach it, didn't want the worry of missing the last train even though it will probably take ages to get out of London on the way home

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I usually have to put up with the travel hassle, but not this time. For once, it's great being a Brighton fan living in north London!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
About 25 coaches so far booked by different companies, due to train hassle and midweek at white hart lane as made travel by coach very popular for this fixture

Are you going Mr T------8 x of us booked.
Last time I went. I was spat on from above for 90 mins------classy

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Impressive effort. 4100 tickets sold for a mid-week game with major rail disruption.

Looking forward to seeing the away support on the 29th..... but hoping i end with the bragging rights over my Seagull mates!

What's it like at white hart lane station afterwards. Queues etc? I'll be getting a train to seven sisters from there.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
What's it like at white hart lane station afterwards. Queues etc? I'll be getting a train to seven sisters from there.

You will queue at WHL but they do move quickly. An alternative is Northumberland Park to Tottenham Hale - no queues there.

The only away fans that are likely to get any sort of aggravation are Woolwich, Chelsea or West Ham. Any shirt/scarfer would have to be very unlucky to come unstuck at WHL these days.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Are you going Mr T------8 x of us booked.
Last time I went. I was spat on from above for 90 mins------classy

That's interesting, I got spat at outside WHL a few years back, perhaps it's a nice local habit. I was probably talking a little loudly about are win but still....

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
You will queue at WHL but they do move quickly. An alternative is Northumberland Park to Tottenham Hale - no queues there.

The only away fans that are likely to get any sort of aggravation are Woolwich, Chelsea or West Ham. Any shirt/scarfer would have to be very unlucky to come unstuck at WHL these days.

Cheers. The train times are good at Northumberland park too. Just hoping for no extra time!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here