Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham Tickets, latest . . .

Source: - Stage Door/Seagull Travel

" We will be running coaches to the Tottenham Hotspur FC friendly on 30th July. We have been informed by the club that there will be 15,300 home tickets available and these are due to go on sale from next week."

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Source: - Stage Door/Seagull Travel

" We will be running coaches to the Tottenham Hotspur FC friendly on 30th July. We have been informed by the club that there will be 15,300 home tickets available and these are due to go on sale from next week."

That seems a strange number of home tickets to go on sale when there are already over 16,000 season tickets sold. You would think the number would be higher, like for a normal CC home match. Even if you allowed 5,000 for Spurs fans that still leaves 17,500 ticktes for home fans. Of course that assumes we would sell out for a pre-season friendly!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
The Spurs match is a ramp up fixture and limited, in my recollection to, 17000 in total so 15300 is 90% leaves 1700 for Spurs.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Okay that would make sense. In that case it will be first come first served!

Not necessarily. STH's might have first refusal on their seat (if its not one of the ones being left empty for the ramp-up).

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Any idea when tickets for us away fans will go on sale? I tried the online ticket system (always says it is busy but i assume that it not yet up & running?) & also tried ringing the ticket office (rings for a min or two & then dies) - i think perhaps you have ill-advisedly used the same people that run ours.

Anyway, any info greatly appreciated.

A lot of excitment among our lot at playing you in your shiny new stadium - much more than in most other pre-seasons. Tickets will be in big demand.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Why waste good money on watching that meaningless friendly against a non-Champions League 2011/12 club?

And for those wanting to go ... don't worry plenty won't waste money on it, or on holiday, so plenty available.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Why waste good money on watching that meaningless friendly against a non-Champions League 2011/12 club?

And for those wanting to go ... don't worry plenty won't waste money on it, or on holiday, so plenty available.

yeah who would want to go watch the opening game of the Clubs new stadium i wonder

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham

I may be reading too much in to this but I take it you won't be going then? Never have been very good at "reading between the lines".

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

Agree!!

N17

Jun 21, 2011

Hopefully that will mean more tickets for us! ;-)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Why "waste" money on any friendly? maybe to see the team? maybe to support the club?

nice extra this year, to visit the Amex stadium at the first opportunity.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't really consider Spurs to be the opening game at the Amex, any more than I considered the Forest friendly to be the opening game at Withdean. The first game at Withdean, tagged as the first game back in Brighton, was the 6-0 v Mansfield.

Its ALL about the first competitive game, everything else is just a little practice.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

Bloody hell, are you as miserable in real life as you sound in the cyber world?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Any idea when tickets for us away fans will go on sale? I tried the online ticket system (always says it is busy but i assume that it not yet up & running?) & also tried ringing the ticket office (rings for a min or two & then dies) - i think perhaps you have ill-advisedly used the same people that run ours.

Anyway, any info greatly appreciated.

A lot of excitment among our lot at playing you in your shiny new stadium - much more than in most other pre-seasons. Tickets will be in big demand.

Surely you'll be getting tickets through your club ?!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Well I have decided to make the first league game my first visit to the Amex, going to the first game as a friendly will take something away from that first competitive match at the Amex. i can't wait but I am willing to wait an extra week for all the excitment.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Surely you'll be getting tickets through your club ?!

Generally pre-season friendly tickets are all sold by the home team. Well, they have to all the ones i have ever been to (which is quite a lot).

Not to say this one might not be different as the demand is likely to be high.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
I stand corrected. Just had this email back from your TO

.......Currently we have no ticket information regarding the Tottenham Hotspur friendly on Saturday 30th July. We have no pricing structure in place for this game and no specific date of sale; however we speculate Spurs will be selling our away allocation......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here