[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can someone explain the AliMac handball?

I know it sound silly because it hit his arm. But his arms were tucked onto his body. If his arms were above his head it would have hit his body in the same spot, right? And gone in?
If it definitely hit his arm, then it's handball. Doesn't matter where his arms are, if it hits your arm and you score, it's handball.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'm still seething.
Can't believe we "lost" that game. Absolute travesty.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
First call on 6-0-6 tonight, a Brighton supporter who hasn't seen the game, who comments on what a mate told him, who sounded drunk, and who was rightly binned off quickly.

Not our day today.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Not seen anything anywhere but is Caicedo now banned for 2 games after getting a yellow today
He wasn’t booked today, only Gross was for us and he’s only on 8 bookings in the PL looking at most stat pages so he’s got 2 more until he reaches the 10 booking threshold.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
But whats gonna change CG? do we just except missing out on europe by a point as the whole world could see it was cearly a pen except official Michael Salisbury......

We need action and sanctions, not outrage and apologies
I'm afraid it's outside of my remit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
VAR checks both ways - if the ref gives one, it checks if it should be given, if the ref doesn't give one VAR checks to make sure it shouldn't. VAR is meant to stop obvious errors, not giving one is just as much an important error as giving one, so of course it will check both.
So there were 4 rushed and incorrect VAR decisions then.

The twat in front of the screen needs to be defenestrated.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The incorrect decisions were made by VAR. VAR ruled out the goals, and didn't give the penalties (the Mitoma one wasn't easy for the ref to see). So it only needed the person in charge of VAR to be corrupt for the game to have been rigged. But even if he was incompetent rather than corrupt, the result is the same - we got cheated by bad decisions.

They weren't flagged as such and the evidence is that the Mitoma one wasn't, and MacAllister's one is unclear.

Show me how Mitoma's goal was handball before you start reducing the errors to one.
Shocking and unacceptable all round, then.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I’m usually very quick to get over a result but I’m still fuming. Bad decisions happen but today was just plain shocking.
Games like today where it is nothing to do with football cost clubs millions

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I’m usually very quick to get over a result but I’m still fuming. Bad decisions happen but today was just plain shocking.
Games like today where it is nothing to do with football cost clubs millions
This for me to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports