Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
It’s the cup guys. It’s a one off, we’ve not turned up. We’ve been excellent of late.
Will need to get used to not having Burn who had been our best player recently and we are arguably missing our second best over that period- Mac.

Trossard is a big miss too.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Shame to exit the cup so early but didn't deserve anything from this game. Dunk, Webster and Maupay all had shockers

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Your a tedious turd at times,
I hate my life, and I don't like using violence or shouting to let it out. So I use all of my frustration with life out when watching football, which then leads to me venting on this board. So excuse me if I get angry and post stupid shit. But I'd rather call Maupay shit on here than ruin my colleagues weekend by being a **** at work. So I am sorry of I wond you up, but I'm not going to stop.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Dunk now making us miss BDB

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
welcome to 18 months ago..... Maupay can't control, he cant shoot and he sure as hell cant score. Shocking. A passenger and liability in this game

Bar one lay off he has been absolutely diabolical. Should have got 2 goals. Completely owned by Romero. Welbeck hasn't been much better since coming on.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Maupay has been dire tonight

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"...And we're going up to win the Youth Cup
For Sussex by the Sea."

(I'm over tonight's game already. Bring on Charlton.)

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Webster has been very poor - cost us two goals
March was poor, too safe and no penetration
As for Maupay, goodness me he blows hot and cold. He has been absolutely appalling this half. It’s like his heads gone completely.
Moder has been bang average as well. His shooting is so poor.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
tonight, Maupay can't even make the simplest pass. 2/10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here