Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I'm more pissed off than I would be if this were a league game. Knocking around middle of the table pretty safe, a league defeat at spurs wouldn't really have been a big loss. This season we had a great chance to give the cup a good go considering how we've played and how hard we've been to beat even against the top teams. But we go and produce one of the worst performances of the season :shrug:

Don't think it's been that bad.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Tottenham 3 Bissouma and Hove Albion 1

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Too bad GP started with that tactic, pretty sure he had a good idea behind it but it didnt work out. Formation along with some dire individual performances (and a few quality actions from Spurs players) made it too big of a task today but really looking forward to the Watford game and a nice three points in the league.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
well that not cheered me up.

I ****ing hate hate Spurs the cheat ing load of twats

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Oh well. **** it, couldn’t care less about cup games.

Each to their own but I really don't understand this mentality. With the squad we have at the moment this is the best opportunity we've had since 83 to actually win some silverware as a club. What's the point if we don't give a shit about the cups, especially in a season where we're all but safe already

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Wot a pile of shite and that’s why top ten is a joke from this club until we replace players that are out of there depth with Maupay the worst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here