Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Tottenham Hotspur v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

Spurs v BHA - Premier League Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Still not on the score board I am useless at this predictions good job I don't gamble, anyway I have gone 2-1 to Spurs can see us getting anything out of this game, which Appears to be the view of most, interesting that 10:30 day before the game and I had to search this thread so far down the board it had fallen, much like this season it all feels rather surreal a bit like we are still in preseason

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Juan-Juan , Spuds get lucky with a 89th minute how dare we lose to Brighton penalty awarded by some lifelong Spud fan doing the VAR after Lamptey has the temerity to win a header in the box .

Still not on the score board I am useless at this predictions good job I don't gamble, anyway I have gone 2-1 to Spurs can see us getting anything out of this game, which Appears to be the view of most, interesting that 10:30 day before the game and I had to search this thread so far down the board it had fallen, much like this season it all feels rather surreal a bit like we are still in preseason

At least Burnley & Sheffield Utd lost today.

Perhaps Poyet was right all along about hitting our ceiling. 4th season in this league & we are what we are - a bottom 6 side.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
I'd be tempted to try this either now or vs. Burnley.

That front three can play fast one-touch football.

Plus, give Mac Allister 90 minutes as our set piece taker, and Welbeck as a target man.

Mac Allister would drop back more than this formation suggests.

-----------Mac Allister------Welbeck---------------

------------------------Lallana--------------------------

----March------Alzate----Bissouma-----Lamptey

-----------Webster---Veltman----White------------

---------------------------Ryan--------------------------

You could switch out Mac Allister for Trossard of course. Then it's simply a direct switch of Welbeck and Maupay.

Having said all that, for Tottenham, Maupay does tend show up in the big games and Connolly put two past them on his Prem debut.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Smash and grab, 0-1 with Jose having a meltdown

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Can’t do the poll as only on Tapatalk, but can I please log a prediction of 3-0 to Spurs.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here