Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Total Number Of Albion Games You've Watched

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
We were talking about this the other day and I started in 1963 and apart from playing Saturday football for about 12 years but still managed quite a few games during that time, and since giving up football in 1993, seen most home games and about half the away games, must be well over 1000. Seen some crap in that time, Gillingham days were low, but it was worth the journey, think the team we have now is up there with the 1978/9 team.

Twice as many as half of a tidy few.

Have no idea, lots during my early days (1983 onward), declining numbers in the final sad Goldstone years and but one in Gillingham. Increasing numbers once we were back at Withdean, less when marriage and young Pottings arrived.

Pleased to say numbers are now steadily increasing helped by introducing Youngest Potting to the Amex on the 20th October 2012 v Middlesborough, older sister came as well but has not been bitten by the bug unfortunately! Youngest Potting now a big fan, helped by the fact that one of the Albion Ladies coaches here team on a Saturday morning so we have watched them as well a couple of times. Now eagerly looking forward to Christmas Party and match on Sunday and meeting Bobby Z hopefully.

...I make that around 307.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here