Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tory plans to rob from the poor and give to the rich. Again...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Talking about tax avoidance , I understand Channel 4 news will be reporting on David Cameron's father who left assets in the tax haven of Jersey when he passed away. The phrase "We're all in it together" comes to mind.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
David Cameron said in 2013 "Let's be clear about why this tax issue matters. I mean, if companies don't properly pay their taxes, and individuals don't properly pay their taxes, we all suffer as a result. So it's important we do get our own house in order."

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Talking about tax avoidance , I understand Channel 4 news will be reporting on David Cameron's father who left assets in the tax haven of Jersey when he passed away. The phrase "We're all in it together" comes to mind.
Does that cancel out Ed Milibands father who pratically gave his house away to his children so they would not have to pay inheritence tax ?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Just read that Danny Alexander article...cut child benefit from 16-19 year olds...do they get child benefit ? If they do it should be stopped...at that age they should be working...at what age do you class a person as a child ?
Agree with means testing and for the first two children only as well,there would certainly be a reduction in people churning out more kids for more benefits ans taking two council houses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here