Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Suggest Lee Anderson starts applying for teaching jobs...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Breaking news chaps, turns out Boris seems to have been telling porkies

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If only Starmer was as creditable as the Tories.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't believe that, just like I don't believe Zahawi has been ................ Oh
Sunak is so weak, he caved into the pressure, and maybe to hide his own tax affairs! Ooopps, did I really say that?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sunak is so weak, he caved into the pressure, and maybe to hide his own tax affairs! Ooopps, did I really say that?
It is somewhat amusing that this current cabal cabinet's Prime Ministers have to hold independent enquiries into whether they were lying themselves or what they've done with their own tax affairs despite the whole country already knowing exactly what they've done :facepalm:

I can't possibly make a decision, this definitely needs an enquiry. It's almost as if they believe a significant proportion of the electorate are complete idiots and will believe anything that they say. How did that happen :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It is somewhat amusing that this current cabal cabinet's Prime Ministers have to hold independent enquiries into whether they were lying themselves or what they've done with their own tax affairs despite the whole country already knowing exactly what they've done :facepalm:

I can't possibly make a decision, this definitely needs an enquiry :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good riddance to a greedy, selfish scheming bastard.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
oh for the days of youthful early teenage naivety when i believed that politicians were there to do their very best for their communities and that government as were there to do their very best for the good of the country.

I suppose that I fell into the same gullible trap when I understood that a contract was a contract and that persons, let’s cite footballers for point of purpose, would honour their side of the commitment.

Shame as I spend every passing year past being about 12 being disillusioned.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A scroll down from the main Gruaniad headline of Zahawi's sacking takes you to the story " Children arriving hungry as Nurseries in England plead mimisters for extra funds "

That's where we are, it's ok to claim heating costs for your stables, ok, to fiddle your tax despite getting it offshore and ok to threaten journalists who legitimately question those actions.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
A scroll down from the main Gruaniad headline of Zahawi's sacking takes you to the story " Children arriving hungry as Nurseries in England plead mimisters for extra funds "

That's where we are, it's ok to claim heating costs for your stables, ok, to fiddle your tax despite getting it offshore and ok to threaten journalists who
yup, it’s sickening to the core isn’t it.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Rishi Sunak has sacked the Conservative party chair, Nadhim Zahawi, after he was found to have breached the ministerial code by failing to declare the HMRC investigation into his tax affairs.

An investigation by the prime minister’s ethics adviser, Sir Laurie Magnus, concluded that Zahawi had made a “serious breach” of the code by not telling officials he was under investigation by the tax body when he was appointed chancellor by Boris Johnson

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here