Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
The PM attended the event for around 20 minutes and was not aware that Russia was going to invade Ukraine at the time of the event

Have you read the report?
It says that "The paper reports that the PM gave a short speech at the event in central London as it became clear the Russian invasion was imminent, telling the 75 guests he had to leave early to deal with the crisis."

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
F86441D6-4AAD-4A0A-B85B-0795D50E783C.jpeg

Jesus Christ

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surely someone else will see sense and remove this idiot before the public have a vote to... we really are the laughing stock of the world, aren't we?

We can't remove him now, remember he's leading the world in the fight back against Putin ? :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Remainiac democracy deniers attempted to thwart the will of the UK electorate, fact.
Putin is attempting to crush democracy in Ukraine, fact.
I’m not feeling the same faux outrage that the lefty luvvies are having mass fainting episodes over.
Get on with your lives.

Weird, I dont recall kids dying just before the 2016 vote

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Remainiac democracy deniers attempted to thwart the will of the UK electorate, fact.
I’m not feeling the same faux outrage that the lefty luvvies are having mass fainting episodes over.
Get on with your lives.

desperate, even for you! the outers have been revealed as putin's useful idiots,

now where's that russia report?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Get on with your lives.
Quoted so I get to read it on Tapatalk :facepalm:

Use of "remainiac" directly parroting ppf in one of their most recent posts.

2 peas in the same pod, always in lockstep.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Get on with your lives.

If you're not embarrassed by the latest outpourings of our Prime Minister, then you really are a true blued dyed in the wool Tory, who would never see any wrong in anything they do!

Shame on you...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Get on with your lives.

You're the same Baker lite that told us that it's China we need to worry about, not Putin.
You're deeply unpleasant, and wrong on everything, and yet you keep on subjecting us with your drivel on here. Get on with your life. Do it elsewhere. And preferably without typing or speaking.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Remainiac democracy deniers attempted to thwart the will of the UK electorate, fact..

I take ‘remainiac’ to describe someone who voted remain, supported efforts to challenge to legality of the vote, and now seeks to rejoin at the earliest opportunity?

Given that the whole thing has turned out, as expected, to be an unmitigated disaster - to the point that British industry, haulage, farming and fishing are all on their knees, and low income families are struggling to feed themselves and heat their homes - I for one welcome being badged as somebody who was right all along.

Using it, believing it an insult, just marks you out as an utter moron.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
71cbcc1f403d9273b2e4bef3c4f67e6c.jpg

Cheer, soon be Christmas.

Have you decided what action you're taking to support your RMT comrades at P&O yet ?

I'll bet it will be meaningful, direct action that will make them think again, because I know how many times you've told NSC that you hate Johnson ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here