Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory Britain: more signs of divided Britain

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
[QUOTE... not to mention the Tory MPs cheering in the House of Commons just days after Grenfell when they won the vote to keep on repressing firefighters' wages...better snort this to make myself forget about all that and feel better”[/QUOTE]

strewth! A harmless pretty funny thread gets you all riled up. Does the Grenfell disaster mean that no-one can discuss firemen's wages?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I think we should bin the foreign aid budget,this would allow tax breaks for the less well off,enabling them to afford a toot,or if they’re not into a bit of showbiz sherbet they could always use the money to feed their kids during the summer holidays.
Win win.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think we should bin the foreign aid budget,this would allow tax breaks for the less well off,enabling them to afford a toot,or if they’re not into a bit of showbiz sherbet they could always use the money to feed their kids during the summer holidays.
Win win.

Absolutely.After Brexit,we should sign a free trade deal with Colombia,so cutting out the Spanish and Dutch middlemen.The IRA might be a bit upset,but we could cut in the UVF to sort them out.Lower prices on marching powder,less income for the EU,lots of dead terrorists!Jobs a good un,We're on our way,Rule Brittania.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here