Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torbjorn Agdestein

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
Unfortunately all our main 3 strikers + Fran have been in form recently so difficult for him to break in. If we get promotion before end of season I can see him being given a chance

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bit of a weird one really, I wonder if we'll keep him if we go up? It would be good to see him in first team action...

More importantly Hart knocked one past Tottenham!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Would like to see him on the bench in front of Holroyd who has had at least 734 chances and failed 734 times.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Wasn't he signed for the "development squad" anyway? I thought that meant he has got talent but needs work, maybe counterproductive putting him in the first team too soon :shrug:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Remember he's only 18 and come from a non-pro background. No need to chuck him in too early and ruin his confidence. He'll get a chance when Gus thinks he's ready.

Good to see him doing the business in the ressies though, hope he keeps progressing

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
He is the nuts in the reserves for my FM11 game but when i try and give him a run out for the 1sts he kops out must be a sign lol

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Wasn't he signed for the "development squad" anyway? I thought that meant he has got talent but needs work, maybe counterproductive putting him in the first team too soon :shrug:

It wouldn't be counter productive to his development but as soon as he mis-controls a pass or puts a shot wide you'll have a 5 page thread saying "What was Gus playing at signing him? Get rid, he's shit!" He's like Batti, Baz, Kasim and co - work in progress!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Navarro making the pass for first goal is great news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here