Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Top of the League on Tuesday

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
We've just come off a run of playing our three bunny sides, Newcastle, West Ham and Leeds, since promotion we're 1 defeat in 27 games against these three teams. Now comes a run against sides we have generally found trickier

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Will be a tough game, they have looked good so far.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Please let’s not make a thing of this. We know how it will end if we do.
Btw, I thought Fulham looked very well organised against Arsenal. If someone offered a draw now, I’d take it.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Having said that, if we do win I will be renewing my passport.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Please let’s not make a thing of this. We know how it will end if we do.
Btw, I thought Fulham looked very well organised against Arsenal. If someone offered a draw now, I’d take it.
Really ?

Kind of reminded me of a hughton performance. Organised but ultimately massively outclassed. They were lucky to score. Bad time to play them but I'm fairly certain they will finish below all the teams we've played so far

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Just like Palace last season? Granted that match had a great equaliser, but being top of the league means nothing at this stage (contrary to what Arsenal want to believe)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You had to go and say it, didn’t you.

The Gods of football love this type of stuff.

3-0 to Fulham, incoming.

The fact that Mitrovic bullies Dunk and Webster more than any other striker is a worry

Let’s be thankful Maupay didn’t choose Fulham…I’m not ready for his shithousing us just yet

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
If we get a win at Fulham, it's top of the league for 24hrs.
Heady days.

I always say (and think) that it's essential to live in the present moment.

We are enjoying historically good times at the Albion and surely should just enjoy a real sense of pleasure that accompanies that success.

Making assumptions/speculations (good or bad) about the future, or reflecting on the past with 'what ifs' is just a waste of time and emotion.

No disrespect intended.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The fact that Mitrovic bullies Dunk and Webster more than any other striker is a worry

Let’s be thankful Maupay didn’t choose Fulham…I’m not ready for his shithousing us just yet

Can we bring back Duffy for one game only?

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I’d bite you hand off for a point and then go again against a Leicester side we can really have a go at .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here