Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBC

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Are you referring to The News Quiz by any chance? Hardy & Toksvig etc. are utterly predictable and unfunny, but no doubt the show is recorded in Hampstead.
Plus the squealing Scottish woman who's name escapes me. No bad thing.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Are you referring to The News Quiz by any chance? Hardy & Toksvig etc. are utterly predictable and unfunny, but no doubt the show is recorded in Hampstead.
Not unless they've moved Broadcasting House from Portland Place in Central London, close to Oxford Street.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Apparently Toksvig is Danish, a lesbian and quite short. I can't remember who told me.

Cant have been a Dane as no one has ever heard of her over there, from what I can gather.

She is the Kelly Monteith of Denmark.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I also think Clarko was one of the best of the stand in presenters but given this 'one rule for one' approach and the fact that Jimmy Sommerville and Tony Hancock are not as sharp as they used to be in their prime, I think Clarko will emerge smelling of roses.
What is this 'one rule for one' approach you're talking of? As I said, both Clarkson and Deayton lost their jobs, and both can still appear on the BBC in other roles. What is the difference?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
What is this 'one rule for one' approach you're talking of? As I said, both Clarkson and Deayton lost their jobs, and both can still appear on the BBC in other roles. What is the difference?
hmm maybe … that's if you think a little sniff is the same level of crime as GBH

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I was alluding to the likely News Quiz audience......
You said 'recorded in Hampstead' Might as well get our facts straight. Of course it's recorded at the Radio Theatre, Broadcasting House in Central London young man.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
I'll let the lovely Sabine have the last word on this..

sabine top gear talent.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here