Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Top clubs not played at Amex, Withdean, Gillingham

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
AFC Wimbledon played at Withdean.

You're absolutely right. Just did a Google. Feb 4th, 2003. I don't remember that and never missed a single match at Withdean! We lost 2-3.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Grimsby possibly

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thanks TB, I remember us playing them because of that last match, but I couldn't remember the score of the home game.

The one I quoted was the next season just before Coppell left in Oct 2003 because the scorers were Rehmsn & Leon Knoght (2)

I think the 2002/03 season was 1-0 to Grimsby. The relegation away game was 2-2 but to no avail because Reading allowed Stoke to win. I was there for that one.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
You're absolutely right. Just did a Google. Feb 4th, 2003. I don't remember that and never missed a single match at Withdean! We lost 2-3.

I think we beat Wimbledon in one of the Cups at Withdean. Steele to Zamora goal (if my memory is right?)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m sticking with 2-1. I think it was Zamora’s first game back from the injury he got against Norwich in our third game that season. He came on and scored at the Railway End but we still lost and Hinshelwood was AXED.

You're probably right. Losing 11 games in a row was so painful, my memory blurred.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here