Shawshank Redemption
Forest Gump
Shaun Of the Dead
Saving Private Ryan
Toy Story 1 (and I proud to admit it)

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
1. The Green Mile - The best film I've ever seen, really amazing story and fantastic acting, the only film that has ever made me cry, the ending with the big black giant makes you shed a tear, amazing, amazing film. Would recommend it to anyone to watch.

2. Forrest Gump - Very funny film, but sad too at times. Tom Hanks is awesome in it top film all round, haven't met anyone who disliked it yet!

3. Shawnshank Redemption - It had Morgan Freeman in it who is the coolest guy on the planet, nothing not to like about it really. Superb story too.

4. Cliffhanger -Full of tension and violence, Stalone was just wicked in it.

5. Saving Private Ryan - The story isn't amazing but the acting and fight scenes are awsome, really enjoyed it but yet very sad though, the start of the film was hard to watch.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
'Brazil'
'Blade Runner'
'Leon'
'The Bank Dick'
'Silent Running'

Almost included 'Phase IV' instead of 'Silent Running'....and I have 'City of Lost Children' waiting here to watch which may join the list if what I have heard about it is true.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
1 - Jason's Lyric
2 - The Hurricane
3 - Legend of the Guardians
4 - Planes Trains and Automobiles (classic)
5 - Ghostbusters

Wow, Jason's Lyric is a great film, used to own that on video, haven't seen it for years, but my top 5 are: Number 1) Shawshank Redemption, then in no particular order, Misery, Alive, Scent of a Woman and Carlito's Way.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Wow, Jason's Lyric is a great film, used to own that on video, haven't seen it for years, but my top 5 are: Number 1) Shawshank Redemption, then in no particular order, Misery, Alive, Scent of a Woman and Carlito's Way.

seriously good mate, got it on dvd, very under rated/ under the awareness in this country

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Will Smith's Mrs in it if I remember correctly. Think I saw it at the pictures but yeah, I reckon less than 1% of people in this country have even heard of it. You have now NSC, watch it!

yep bang on thats her, yes i second that watch it!!

also features a great solo from K-Ci Hailey :)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fight Club
Shawshank Redemption
Goodfellas
Good Will Hunting
Slumdog Millionaire

(also for a younger one)
Mighty Ducks 1
Wall E