Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 2 finish!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Very very possible

This is good-an "original" in agreement..............i feel given the performances results will come,so far we have played very well and once we settle,will only get stronger-i see 2010-2011 happening all over.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
5th as a minimum! :) haha

Pushing towards the top 2,say it how you like,the only pushing around here will be me,me pushing my underpaid overtired staff at the seasons end in here trying to keep up with pie orders,this place will be humble pie city come next April/May.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think we will. Just a feeling, like. I'll be extremely happy with top six, but just feel this season is special.

Far too sensible and i agree-did i just say that? feel free to report this post (my reply that is) to any moderator..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Is there a stronger collective midfield anywhere in this division?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Believe.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Driving down Llangattock mountain today, on my way home from Tesco in Ebbw Vale, I was thinking about promotion. I came to the conclusion that this year is 77/78 repeating itself....make no mistake, the Albion are going UP.

Wales_964605BC-1EC9-D45B-1CEF6C05EAEC5C52.jpg

Llangattock mountain, looking towards the Sugar Loaf^^^

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
461 non believers have viewed this thread-like we say here at the Top 2 club,you are welcome any time and if the weather gets a bit unsettled by a 10 game win less streak,much humble pie to be eaten,but the the sun will always shine again.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Undoubtedly we can finish, whether we will is another matter :)

Oh come utha1970 imagine this is an anti Palace debate and do the usual and tell us what you really think-no fencing or hedging

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Oh come utha1970 imagine this is an anti Palace debate and do the usual and tell us what you really think-no fencing or hedging

I believe we will finish top 6, and we can finish top 2 with the squad Gus has assembled so far. If he pulls a master stroke and gets the elusive big striker in on loan then I will believe that we will get one of the auto promotion spots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here