Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Too damn hot

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Problem is it might be 28c outside but it takes 8hr to get a decent reply.
Saying that I am a little jealous.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
23 in Auckland - just come back from the beach.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Can't sleep so up with a cup of decaff coffee........thought of a cold beer on a 30 degree beach makes great appeal at this moment in time......

Last edited:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Very jealous of all those down under........wait 'till July though (I hope)

Don't speak so soon, after 7 summers in the Perth hills I am seriously contemplating relocating to Coff's Harbour between Sydney and Melbourne on the other side where the average summer temp is 29.
It's bad enough here in summer, but 8/9 days in a row of 40 degrees plus this summer has done it.
I do not have air conditioning but with the house construction and system I have up to 35 is manageable.
Nearly everyone here has air conditioning, which is ok but I do not want to be a prisoner in my own house for which seems to be 41/2 months a year now.
It's not all a bed of roses.:mad:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Don't speak so soon, after 7 summers in the Perth hills I am seriously contemplating relocating to Coff's Harbour between Sydney and Melbourne on the other side where the average summer temp is 29.
It's bad enough here in summer, but 8/9 days in a row of 40 degrees plus this summer has done it.
I do not have air conditioning but with the house construction and system I have up to 35 is manageable.
Nearly everyone here has air conditioning, which is ok but I do not want to be a prisoner in my own house for which seems to be 41/2 months a year now.
It's not all a bed of roses.:mad:

you need to come down to the coast mate........northern suburbs , house with pool...........get property paper today...!! i'm presuming your work situation has picked up........east coast still struggling.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Only 27 here today, but back up into mid 30's next week, but just waiting for the stinking hot 40+ days. They are not pleasant.... 32-4 is my favourite range. I now begin to think it is chilly if below 25 ...

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
We have a had a lot of rain so far this summer - wettest in our area for 30 years. Still hot when not raining though - was 38 on Thursday which is far too hot to do the gardening. Have to start at 7am and stop at 10am or leave it until 4pm. The colder days in between the hot ones make the hot ones seem worse somehow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here