Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony’s Head Is Swollen!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
And you know that for a fact do you? Regardless, if Tony Bloom wants to join the fans and is appreciated for it then long may it continue. No Albion fan worth his salt, except maybe you, gives a toss whether the feud is petty or pathetic. What it showed was a chairman, owner, and 100% Albion fan enjoying being with all of us other 100% Albion fans, and I for one absolutely love it. :albion2:

The real truth about the (alleged) fall out, is during a game of poker, MB played 3 aces, whereas TB played a hand of 10 aces :whistle:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
****ing love Tony Bloom. We are the luckiest club in England to have a wealthy owner who is a lifelong Albion fan, who single handedly built us a beautiful new stadium, and has got us and kept us in the Premier League for five seasons running, built a state of the art training facility, recruited a team with 10 international players, including a Spanish international goalkeeper. All this and he's singing and celebrating and being generally wonderful in the cheap seats with his own supporters.

The guy is the greatest legend in Albion history

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Great scenes. Although rather odd that nobody talks about how unbelievably pathetic it is that we have a chairman who entertains such a petty and pathetic feud.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Not odd IMO…..…we’re (well, most of us are) too busy counting our blessings that we have the best owner in the PL, and probably top flight football anywhere. He’s very obviously fan first and owner second.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Well, if any other chairman in the league refused to sit in the directors box because of a fallout it would be labelled unprofessional. Imagine if it was Parish? He'd get pelters on here for showing no class.

It was good fun seeing Bloom enjoying himself but it's a bit odd really.

On the contrary , Parish with his shirt off , banging the drum in the Homesdale end would get plenty of kudos here ???

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
****ing love Tony Bloom. We are the luckiest club in England to have a wealthy owner who is a lifelong Albion fan, who single handedly built us a beautiful new stadium, and has got us and kept us in the Premier League for five seasons running, built a state of the art training facility, recruited a team with 10 international players, including a Spanish international goalkeeper. All this and he's singing and celebrating and being generally wonderful in the cheap seats with his own supporters.

What a post - he is an absolute legend.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
What a nasty comment. You have the greatest chairman and the man is a legend.
He is a legend and an absolutely brilliant chairman.

But boycotting Corporate facilities of another club is petty. I don't think that's nasty.

Maybe people are right and there's a more juicy story not in the public domain. But based on what we do know (Benham left Bloom's company and set up a rival) it seems pathetic.

But again - pretty cool to have the chairman going nuts in the away end.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He is a legend and an absolutely brilliant chairman.

But boycotting Corporate facilities of another club is petty. I don't think that's nasty.

Maybe people are right and there's a more juicy story not in the public domain. But based on what we do know (Benham left Bloom's company and set up a rival) it seems pathetic.

But again - pretty cool to have the chairman going nuts in the away end.

[MENTION=17029]Rogero[/MENTION] …..’you have’ ??? :)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Great scenes. Although rather odd that nobody talks about how unbelievably pathetic it is that we have a chairman who entertains such a petty and pathetic feud.

God you must be bored :shrug:
I'll let you into a secret you could also comment on.
My Watford supporting neighbour was down at Wentworth today watching the golf, and mentioned he had been chatting to Duffy and Lallana, who were eating a pasty and pasta.
Shoch horror these guys lead normal lives :wozza:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Have you ever thought about a career in politics :eek:

Talk about a contradiction…

I totally get what you mean, but don’t understand what your saying….

Just the small matter of the cup final cash to clear up:blush:someone had to mention it:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here