Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Pulis

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It's pretty mental that an experienced (if high-spending) manager left because his club had a wage limit of only £40 per week!
For Jedinak and Chamakh!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Maybe we will but if we do at least we'll be doing so in a financially secure position (for once). As it is then I believe that your club isn't the happiest of places at the moment either with players disappearing by the boatload, missing out on transfers (just like we have) and with a manager who some have been questioning whether he will be there for long himself. Personally, the rivalry aside I have a lot of respect for Brighton but it may be best to curb the gloating until your own house is firmly in order just like we have been forced to curb ours until we are sorted.

Blackpool fans also thought their club was financially secure until "reimbursements" were made. :wink:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well what can I say :rolleyes: You've gotta laugh . The thing is we were getting too far in front of you and needed reigning in which we have done :D a little bit of light relief to brighten your gloom :thumbsup:

Well what can I say :rolleyes: You've gotta laugh . The thing is we were getting too far in front of you and needed reigning in which we have done :D a little bit of light relief to brighten your gloom :thumbsup:

If we finish lower midtable and you go down, that will be a season of great achievement

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
6760228-large.jpg

:laugh:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you see Parish being interviewed on MOTD? I feel dirty, I was impressed with what he had to say and it seems clear that Palace are, unfortunately, in good hands. Off for a bath now.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Very gracious chaps . On Thursday I was in shock now I'm over it , Steve really does have the clubs intrests at heart so I will back him to the hilt . We have a good group and with the new manager on board we will dust ourselfs down and carry on with the tough task ahead . As a outsider on here I don't get the flack bloom is getting either , isn't he doing what Steve is ? ( safeguarding the clubs future )

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Very gracious chaps . On Thursday I was in shock now I'm over it , Steve really does have the clubs intrests at heart so I will back him to the hilt . We have a good group and with the new manager on board we will dust ourselfs down and carry on with the tough task ahead . As a outsider on here I don't get the flack bloom is getting either , isn't he doing what Steve is ? ( safeguarding the clubs future )

Is he still threatening posters on BBS?

Maybe we will but if we do at least we'll be doing so in a financially secure position (for once). As it is then I believe that your club isn't the happiest of places at the moment either with players disappearing by the boatload, missing out on transfers (just like we have) and with a manager who some have been questioning whether he will be there for long himself. Personally, the rivalry aside I have a lot of respect for Brighton but it may be best to curb the gloating until your own house is firmly in order just like we have been forced to curb ours until we are sorted.

Financially secure yet crap on the pitch? It's not as enjoyable as you'd think, trust us

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Parish came across well, Pulis is like Harry R now, thinks he's gods gift to football.

As for the flack TB is getting, pathetic, but then the schools do go back in under 2 weeks...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Parish came across well, Pulis is like Harry R now, thinks he's gods gift to football.

As for the flack TB is getting, pathetic, but then the schools do go back in under 2 weeks...

Yes! that's it.... I was wondering who Pulis reminded me off and it is Old Harry.

Wants endless pots of money and thinks he is better than he is.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Pulis is protecting his own brand. He could hardly have done any better than he did last year and he must realise that the chances of a similar league position this year are very slim. (Not impossible, but let's just say Palace are unlikely to push on and become a top half team with the resources they've got).

He's left with his reputation not only intact, but enhanced. He probably realises that when the sackings begin in a few weeks' time he's in with a shout of another Premier League job.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Any chance we will have a left back and striker by then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here