Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Grealish RIP

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
R.I.P. Tony.
Lots of great memories from a wholehearted player and unsung hero of the Albion.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
R.I.P. Tony.
Lots of great memories from a wholehearted player and unsung hero of the Albion.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Dreadful news. A great player in the team I grew up watching. RIP.

Please, please can we have a proper, respectful minute's silence for Albion's FA Cup Final Captain rather than the pathetic cop-out of a minute's applause?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Please, please can we have a proper, respectful minute's silence for Albion's FA Cup Final Captain rather than the pathetic cop-out of a minute's applause?

Agreed. I think a fan applause in the minute matching his shirt number at Leeds on Saturday followed by a silence at the Wolves game.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lovely gesture from Bozza.

What shirt number did he tend to wear? Maybe a standing ovation in that minute at Leeds on Saturday?

Pretty sure he was number 4 regularly though seem to remember not in the Cup Final when he was captain.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Minutes silence followed by some applause ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Thirty years on and the first member of the Cup Final Squad to go. Never forget when he emerged in that headband from the Wembley tunnel. RIP Tony Grealish

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Fully agree, but there is one thing that slightly niggles and I hope I'm being unfair.

We'll be playing Wolves, and Grealish played for West Brom. It would be nice to think everyone could be respectful, however...

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A proper swashbuckling player and one of my favourites from the first division days. Can't believe he's left us so soon. RIP Tony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here