[Other Sport] Tony Bloom's horses running thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Stick with Librisa Breeze and Withold I think, the returns on these two far outweigh the monies invested on all the rest, probably got lucky with Flaming Spear once but can't recall much luck with Mr Blooms other horses?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Stick with Librisa Breeze and Withold I think, the returns on these two far outweigh the monies invested on all the rest, probably got lucky with Flaming Spear once but can't recall much luck with Mr Blooms other horses?

Going just about everywhere at the moment is like a particularly manky freshly ploughed and watered field. All form out the window. SOMETHING's got to be first past the post, but it's pretty meaningless in terms of form.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Stratum did me a big favour a couple of weeks ago.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Tony has Enermugene running in the bumper at Navan Today. Making his rules debut after winning a point to point last year. Could be anything as could the opposition. 10/3 best priced, it’s a complete guess up if you are having a bet.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tony has Enermugene running in the bumper at Navan Today. Making his rules debut after winning a point to point last year. Could be anything as could the opposition. 10/3 best priced, it’s a complete guess up if you are having a bet.

Form guide says it won previous race (point to point, big field) easily. No obvious reason why it shouldn't go very close in this big field bumper for the mighty Mullins clan. Racetime 3.50. Current odds 5/2 with bet365. Giddy UP!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports