Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tony Bloom's horses running thread

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If you have a Betfair account and are looking to have a tenner on a double today they'll give you another tenner free bet

....someone has put a bit lump of money on Bloom's horse.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Albion Princess 6.30 Kempton Wedneday only 1 pound above ,CD Win blew out at Southwell last time 7/1 balls deep in. Handicap Fillies won last time CD

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
Can we have that in English
Tony bloom has a horse running today at kempton 6.30pm called Albion Prince. The horse is in a handicap race. Rated 69.. horse won at kempton rated 68 in December.. and then flopped at Southwell 69. Now horse is back running at kempton. His form at kempton is 6.2.1. Last time at kempton it was a grade 5 he won. Now in grade 4 rated 69 still which means better horses but the better rated horses will carry more weight.
Conclusion.. last race he came last in a grade 4. Could be track, maybe the horse had a flu jab, seemed the horse lost the race at the start. all the small details are what makes a good punter or a gambler.
Would I bet on the horse?.. currently 10/1. 6 horse race so eachway is 1st and 2nd.
My personal thoughts was to look at the betting.. if there is support in the market and the horse is trading at 5/1 before the start then yes. I may put a win bet on.. (small bet)
Is there any other support on another horse? Perhaps a horse called Lightship..
Albion Princess also has an entry in 2 days time. This could suggest that the horse is ready.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Withhold drifted to 40s from 14s probably reflects it's chance but a small flutter e/w for me.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Withhold at 40s off an official rating of 91 in a Class 3 handicap. Won the Northumberland plate off 99. Clearly unfancied tonight but is very well in if it ever hits form again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here