Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony bloom

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I’m sure this amazing bit of insight could have been added to any of the numerous other threads on the subject.

Plus he’s not really been let down, it’s football and Tony was prepared for this to happen. If he didn’t want it to happen he’d have never put a release clause in Potters contract.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I’m sure this amazing bit of insight could have been added to any of the numerous other threads on the subject.

Plus he’s not really been let down, it’s football and Tony was prepared for this to happen. If he didn’t want it to happen he’d have never put a release clause in Potters contract.

The fact that Potter took the ENTIRE back room team with, including the ones who were here before his arrival? I would feel VERY let down.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The fact that Potter took the ENTIRE back room team with, including the ones who were here before his arrival? I would feel VERY let down.

Granted Roberts and Bruno going is a surprise but we knew he’d take the others as they arrived with him. In fact Bruno was also a Potter appointment to the coaching setup so it’s not that much of a shock if you think about it.

Bruno leaving is sickening though. It hurts more than Potter going despite the logic applied above to the decision.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
It’s very clear from the club statements that both Bloom and Barber are not happy. “Deeply disappointed” is polite talk for f****g livid. And understandably so. I understand that those who went chose to do so but it’s still a big kick in the nuts. I’m mostly surprised at Bruno. I thought he would be a shoe in for interim. At least there’s only one game for a few weeks so hopefully someone else in soon and we can start all over again.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I wonder if Tony and/or PB will make a proper statement to the fans - they obviously know how we're feeling. I'm sure they have a huge amount on their plate today, but hopefully one of them will say something to us tomorrow. I feel the need to know there's still someone there!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I wonder if Tony and/or PB will make a proper statement to the fans - they obviously know how we're feeling. I'm sure they have a huge amount on their plate today, but hopefully one of them will say something to us tomorrow. I feel the need to know there's still someone there!

Would be surprising if they didn't sooner or later... but have a feeling they might be a bit busy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It’s very clear from the club statements that both Bloom and Barber are not happy. “Deeply disappointed” is polite talk for f****g livid. And understandably so. I understand that those who went chose to do so but it’s still a big kick in the nuts. I’m mostly surprised at Bruno. I thought he would be a shoe in for interim. At least there’s only one game for a few weeks so hopefully someone else in soon and we can start all over again.
Looks like that mural can get painted over again.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Been let down big style by potter&co

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Rubbish. If you are willing to let managers and players go who aren't perfoming, you have to accept that the best players and managers will be open to offers, in particular if they are going to be paid a lot more elsewhere. It's all part of the game.

If Potter was one of the lowest paid managers in the PL then it was always going to be when rather than if he goes.

Get the right replacements in and it wont matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here