Tony Bloom a man of High Standing

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
just in case you miss it due to other arrangements today , Mr Bloom has a runner at goodwood today High Standing 15.45 Goodwood , eary odds suggest a price in the range of 16-1 , after yesterdays winner a double here could finance a nice new bed for Kaz :)

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
22-1 on Paddy Power.

Notice hoof it is in the same race though.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I have studied this form and saw a race at Hamilton 15 days ago that I believe has shown me a big priced chance. Brave Prospector and Quest for Success both run for Richard Fahey.
At Hamilton 15 days ago Paul Hanagan rode Quest for Success to victory with Brave Prospector 7th under Freddy Tylicki. Today Quest for Success has Lee Topliss on board and Paul Hanagan has chosen Brave Prospector. Note Paul Hanagan is the stable jockey so he has first choice. This must be a sign. Get on big on Brave Prospector at 25-1. I have had a Pavarotti e/w on Betfair at 39-1 (Win) and 7.8-1 (place 1,2,3 &4).

So as much as i hope Tony's horse does well, I think I have uncovered a little gem of a bet at mouthwatering odds.

TNBA

TTF

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did £5 E/W at 25/1

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hanagan has written a piece about Brave Prospector...

I’m going into the last day of the Glorious meeting knowing that Richard Fahey’s team are in really good order and nearly all the horses we’ve bought down have run to or above their form.

We’ve been hitting the cross bar and if luck had gone our way I think we’d have had a winner or two instead of near misses.

I know that the holiday makers at Bognor won’t thank me for this but I really would like some rain to hit the South Coast over the next 24 hours as any extra give in the ground would really boost my chance of winning Saturday's Blue Square Stewards Cup (3.45) on BRAVE PROSPECTOR.

I was at the draw on Friday and Brave Prospector came out quite late so Richard didn’t have much choice of draw and went for eight.

It might not be ideal but there’s plenty of pace around me and I do think that this is a horse with a future.

He was only seventh to our other runner, Quest For Success, when I won on him at Hamilton last time out but that was Brave Prospector’s first run for us since coming from Jane Chapple-Hyam and his first outing for two months.

He was really staying on for Freddie Tylicki and I’m sure there’s more to come from him. Although I’m going into this race with a very positive view I know that whatever happens there will be a top class handicap coming along sooner rather than later.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm already on crystal capella.

Had a couple of nice each ways today. Joseph Henry and De sousas horse came in the next race too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports