beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Falmer for all?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
RBL Injured Servicemen's Centre. Guilty conscience? Handing over a £4.6M advance and then all profits. Still think he's a wanker though. Stand by for the complaints about not helping out all the injured Iraqis and Afghanis...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
RBL Injured Servicemen's Centre. Guilty conscience? Handing over a £4.6M advance and then all profits. ...

My first thought, I have to say...almost looks worse than choosing another charity, like he definitely does feel guilty about it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can now see the real reason why Mandelson got his memoirs out so insensitivity close to Labour losing the last election. He obviously didn't want to do it AFTER Blair, otherwise his "lack of donation" would have made him look even more of a kvnt.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The Right Honourable his Lordship Peter Lord Mandelson is the greatest labour politician of all time.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If you're a New Labour grandee just about to publish in time for the Party Conference season you're not going to be too happy that "the done thing" is to donate all the proceeds to charity.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The Right Honourable his Lordship Peter Lord Mandelson is the greatest labour politician of all time.

this is true. you dont have to like his policital views to recognise his abilities, to come back from so many disasters. it was even suggested he might join the Tory government (befreo the election), he'll turn his hand to anything to keep and maintain power.

Dandyman

In London village.
Cant see what your problem is with it ?

I don't think he is having a pop at the charity more that Blair's lies are responsible for a great many of those injured servicemen's wounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports