Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's VALUE bet!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If there's a code can you PM me it pal? I've only ever get offered the £2 for £2 bet one which isn't great!
Will you sssshhhhhh.
I'm trying to act cool in front of the big boys! :lol:

That must be what I've got 2SPORTS

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Since when have I claimed to be a professional gambler?

If you had any memory you'd remember I CONSIDERED turning professional but instead chose to go back to uni.

I have however profited £2500 since Christmas so has made uni life pretty comfortable for me! :thumbsup:

Course you have

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Will you sssshhhhhh.
I'm trying to act cool in front of the big boys! :lol:

That must be what I've got 2SPORTS

haha yeh that's just the £2 one :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cheeky feckers there's no mention of needing money to get the 'free' money.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Another GOLD thread :)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
a great bet, but I reckon a draw benfica is the answer. But what do I know, im on a shocking run of form, the bookies are loving me.

So out of all the bets on this thread...mine is the only one standing...currently!!!

Thank Fcuk I didnt listen to the OP

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So out of all the bets on this thread...mine is the only one standing...currently!!!

Thank Fcuk I didnt listen to the OP

Good luck bud

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
:facepalm: :facepalm:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't see the big issue here. I merely posted a 'value' bet. By no means are 33/2's and 35/2's ever going to happen regularly, but in my opinion those odds were far too long.

10/1 would have been about the right odds for both.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I don't see the big issue here. I merely posted a 'value' bet. By no means are 33/2's and 35/2's ever going to happen regularly, but in my opinion those odds were far too long.

I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon as such here, only to say that your headline was that you claimed it was a 'value' bet.

Then you defend yourself by saying 10/1 would have been about the right odds for both

Not knocking you chap, but you you understand what a 'value' bet is?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

The big issue is your boasting and then each time you come on here with a wonderful bet, it doesn't seem to work and you embarrass yourself. I personally find it incredibly amusing. Maybe show some arrogance once you show your successful at this rather than just a joke???

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Arsenal winning the league was my favourite of these threads. The enjoyment lasted all season as Arsenal faded so early.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Benfica haven't lost at home in 3 years and have scored in every home game for the last 65 in all competitions. Chelsea have Fernando Torres up front. Will they score 2 goals to win the game? Will they score at all?...

Logic has no place in football. ???

Poor show by me. Hence my losses on the footie tonight. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here