Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights games

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Kelvin 'Bloody' Wilson getting sent off for Forest. They really have gone down the pan following the traditional 'new manager surge' that greeted Sir Douglas Freedman's arrival at the club (see also Hughton, Christopher at Brighton & Hove Albion).

Top of the Championship is certainly looking very tasty going into the final few weeks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not a bad result. Assuming Rotherham get their deserved -3points, a draw at Wigan would be enough to guarantee finishing above them - assuming they lose to Norwich. Unfortunately, as Reading are in the cup still, the Rotherham V Norwich game isn't until a week sat. Last nights point may well end up being a handy result when all is said and done....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not sure about this. I watched Cardiff on tv get stuffed 3-0 at home last week, looks like they were already on their hols.

I'd agree with you Cardiff can be crap..I think Millwall have a chance of getting out of it.
Fulham have there 'easy' game this wkd away at Blackpool..then Middlesbro at home and Norwich away
and i'm hoping those 2 are still fighting it out for a promotion place

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When is the FL hearing about Rotherham and what is the likelehood of a deduction or will they maintain it is just a technical administration hiccup.for which a fine will suffice.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
When is the FL hearing about Rotherham and what is the likelehood of a deduction or will they maintain it is just a technical administration hiccup.for which a fine will suffice.

Hearing should be before the weekend so that teams know where they stand. Precedent is to deduct points gained, so would expect them to lose all 3. I'm sure Wigan and Millwall would have something to say about it if they didn't.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hearing should be before the weekend so that teams know where they stand. Precedent is to deduct points gained, so would expect them to lose all 3. I'm sure Wigan and Millwall would have something to say about it if they didn't.

If I was in Rotherhams shoes I would say it was a minor administrative error

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'd agree with you Cardiff can be crap..I think Millwall have a chance of getting out of it.
Fulham have there 'easy' game this wkd away at Blackpool..then Middlesbro at home and Norwich away
and i'm hoping those 2 are still fighting it out for a promotion place

Our goal difference is a real blessing, we're effectively 8 ahead of Millwall. They will have to win 3 out of 4 and us not get 1 point to get ahead. I can see us getting nowt from 3 but I can't see Millwall winning 3 with there run in. 2 wins and a draw isn't enough for Millwall.

Thank heavens the season we implode there's plenty of dross in the league. Peterborough were relegated with 54 points.

Should be OK? And for all our doom and gloom, we're not a million miles off. We've only conceded 4 goals more than derby, and 1 more than watford. Goals scored or lack thereof is the problem. Our defensive record is good enough. Offensively we're shit.

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
Not sure about this. I watched Cardiff on tv get stuffed 3-0 at home last week, looks like they were already on their hols.
Perhaps I shoudn't have included my 'should win' comments as they are only based on table position and serve no useful purpose whatsoever. It's the number of points accrued after each match that's important, if we are to avoid relegation.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If I was in Rotherhams shoes I would say it was a minor administrative error

Playing an ineligible player for 90 mins in a vital league match is a fairly MAJOR admin error however you look at it. I'd be astounded if they went against the precedents for similar admin errors - coz no team would do it on purpose - that have been set in recent years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here