Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's Championship games.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Sounds like Fulham aren't letting Martin go back. As per the post-half press conference anyway

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Apologies if fixtures but what's the deal with the Reading Fulham game? Will it be replayed from the start or carry on where it left off? What happens to the bookings that were accumulated during the match? Cheers.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Apologies if fixtures but what's the deal with the Reading Fulham game? Will it be replayed from the start or carry on where it left off? What happens to the bookings that were accumulated during the match? Cheers.
It will most definatly start from the start. Not sure about yellows, I'm guessing they'll be wiped

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So carrying on to today's games - Hudds 0-0 at home to Blackburn with 20 left. 13 shots to 0 apparently - come on rovers and GG dig in!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh my 1-0 Rovers first shot! Get in.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
So carrying on to today's games - Hudds 0-0 at home to Blackburn with 20 left. 13 shots to 0 apparently - come on rovers and GG dig in!

I think this is due for a last minute goal ?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Posted at
81'
:goal:

Huddersfield Town 0, Blackburn Rovers 1. Danny Graham (Blackburn Rovers) header from very close range to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Liam Feeney with a cross following a set piece situation.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Posted at
81'
:goal:

Huddersfield Town 0, Blackburn Rovers 1. Danny Graham (Blackburn Rovers) header from very close range to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Liam Feeney with a cross following a set piece situation.

I like it, those below hopefully dropping points. Looked at the stats Udders should have battered Blackburn.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
93rd min equaliser for Hudds. Still, 2 points dropped so not overly bothered...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can't see Hudds finishing above us, so not that bothered. That late equaliser will have pissed off the Leeds and Sheff Weds :)lol:) massive though, so all good.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Great result for Blackburn.

Now fanatically supporting Wigan and Preston this afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here