Tonights 5-a-side

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E.P. Sam

Sep 6, 2003
Strung Out said:
I was wearing the long sleve stripes, ended up in goal after my right thigh gave way!

50/50 for the Triangle at the momenth chaps :nono:

Oh, our keeper. I was the ginger haired guy in the yellow socks.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Hilton said:
Is that your excuse for letting in my goal?!:p Keep coming, your diving around in goal in classic!:clap2: :clap2:

yeah that was a shocking goal to let in :p

I wont be turning up when theres a bloody coach swearing and having a go at people. It was supposed to be a friday night "fun" kick about, no 3 touch - pre game warm-up - zone type football......a free for all have a laugh and play footy. Thats the way its started and its changed to shit, I was getting really f***ed off with that blokes attitude. If I wanna be coached I'd join a sunday league team! /end rant...again!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Strung out, I know what you mean, but dont go.
How else can we ensure that Biscuit never scores so he cant go on and on about it ?
Your goalkeeping skills would give Dave Beasant a run for his money !!

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
I don't mind the training bit beforehand, as long as it's still done in a fun spirit. 3 touch is shite, takes the fun out of it. Could do without being shouted at during games by someone who is far from the best player there. Not fun to be told off for not being able to magically get to their shite pass.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I totally forgot about the 3 touch thing. It was more a case of just passing it about rather than 3 touch though I think.

Paul can get a little irritating because we're all giving our best. Its a huge range of abilities and frankly if I make a bad pass its because im shit. I don't however need some bloke telling me I did crap. It's not going to make me make a good pass next time. It'll make me panic on the ball.

Didn't have a great game last night because Italia and Rougvie had the better of me the whole time.

Probably won't be there anymore as I'll be at Uni. I'll get along as much as possible though.

E.P. Sam

Sep 6, 2003
Paul was really laying into Italiaseagull wasn't he?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
He certainly had a whinge. He has a go at everyone though. Best thing to do is agree and get on with it. Oh and let him know when he fucks up. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports