Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight is curry night!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Used to love Saffrons Indian takeaway on Lewes Road by Coombe road. Restaurant closed down around January time and is now a house :(

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Read this last night and I am dying for a curry. Tend to buy in a supermarket these days. They are good value.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Read this last night and I am dying for a curry. Tend to buy in a supermarket these days. They are good value.

Nothing in my opinion beats a take-away but the closest a supermarket gets for me is Morrison's. Their take-away chilled curry's are very very good.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Esna's the East Worthing - Chicken Madras - but I ask for it a little hotter.

Generally though my family prefer home-made.

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
Does anyone have a really good recipe that I could easily cook tonight that I won't be disappointed with?

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Friday night is of course Curry Night - presumably much to the annoyance of the Indians and Bangladeshis who would prefer their trade more evenly spread,

I shall be heading to my local (Village Spice) later for a Chicken Tikka Karai with Mushroom Rice, washed down by a couple of pints of Kingfisher. I'm nothing if not a creature of habit!

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Home made black dhal, kedgeree, keema mutter and rotis all made from scratch. BOSH

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I tried it using the book some time ago and it wasnt very good I must have done something wromg but watching that video am going to have another go. I like Prawn Jalfreezi and wife likes Chicken or Prawn Dhansak so would need the book to make those from the basic sauce unless somebody has a receipe. Must order it on wifes Kindle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here