Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrows Team

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
Jakey in for Ward, Lynch starting, Kuipers on bench.

You heard it here first!:)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Kuipers only on the bench? Surprising.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And Revell for Gatting.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
AdrianDINho said:
Harsh on Wardy.

Is it? He's just been to the other side of the world and back this week, and with the exception of the goal against Forest, he's done little of any note.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Withdean Wanderer said:
Is it? He's just been to the other side of the world and back this week, and with the exception of the goal against Forest, he's done little of any note.

He went to Iran not Australia.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yorkie said:
He went to Iran not Australia.

Well that's still a bit more than a trip to Portsmouth....

Anyway, i've seen each of his games so far, and he really hasn't done anything for me at all. Even at Orient he was average, and we pissed all over them!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Withdean Wanderer said:
Well that's still a bit more than a trip to Portsmouth....

Anyway, i've seen each of his games so far, and he really hasn't done anything for me at all. Even at Orient he was average, and we pissed all over them!

I thought he was integral vs Forest. Not only the goal, but putting the defence under pressure. If you put them under enough, then you will eventually break them. I also thought he did relatively well against Rotherham and Brentford, despite being new to the team. Bit of a Rod Thomas at times and takes the ball one move too far.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Barrel of Fun said:
I thought he was integral vs Forest. Not only the goal, but putting the defence under pressure. If you put them under enough, then you will eventually break them. I also thought he did relatively well against Rotherham and Brentford, despite being new to the team. Bit of a Rod Thomas at times and takes the ball one move too far.

agree with all of that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here