Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
**** all because they locked him up .......din.....!!

So essentially the argument is that he'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So essentially the argument is that he'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids?

They don't care less what he gets put in prison for. Because he has spoken out against Muslims, he hates immigration, and loves to go out on the streets and goad ethnic minorities into fights, they will defend him no-matter what he does. That's how these little mobs work. And all of them, to a man, are too cowardly to admit why they hero-worship him. Instead they say it's all about freedom of speech and "exposing" rape gangs. Which he most definitely did not do and in fact almost got the case thrown out of court. But we all know why they like him. .

Over a span of threads from the Brexit thread to the Welcoming Refugees via defund the bbc, thinly veiled racism is on show.

However, I've played a part in stirring up the bear pit, I can't deny. But that has churned up a lot of hatred and racism and has exposed the posters that hold those deplorable views. We all know who they are. I feel there is little more I can do and I have not enjoyed mixing with the racists in the pit and as such, I am out of it.

It's almost been fun.

:wave::flounce::flounce:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
They don't care less what he gets put in prison for. Because he has spoken out against Muslims, he hates immigration, and loves to go out on the streets and goad ethnic minorities into fights, they will defend him no-matter what he does. That's how these little mobs work. And all of them, to a man, are too cowardly to admit why they hero-worship him. Instead they say it's all about freedom of speech and "exposing" rape gangs. Which he most definitely did not do and in fact almost got the case thrown out of court. But we all know why they like him. .

Over a span of threads from the Brexit thread to the Welcoming Refugees via defund the bbc, thinly veiled racism is on show.

However, I've played a part in stirring up the bear pit, I can't deny. But that has churned up a lot of hatred and racism and has exposed the posters that hold those deplorable views. We all know who they are. I feel there is little more I can do and I have not enjoyed mixing with the racists in the pit and as such, I am out of it.

It's almost been fun.

Cherio

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
What's worrying here is

a) how far 'Robinson' would have to go for these posters to stop supporting him?

b) how much further would he have to go for them to actually criticise him?

c) and how much further than that for them to actually condemn him?

Only they know the answers.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
What's worrying here is

a) how far 'Robinson' would have to go for these posters to stop supporting him?

b) how much further would he have to go for them to actually criticise him?

c) and how much further than that for them to actually condemn him?

Only they know the answers.

Their wives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

It's almost been fun.

get over yourself ffs......there are many , many areas in the UK where white faces are in the minority , that may or may not be ok .....the racism tag is getting really tired/boring , there is a massive difference in being disappointed in what the country has become and thinly veiled or overt racism , Y-L may be a clever , manipulative fraudster but that does not change anything that happened in places around the country , it was disgusting and if it was your daughter involved you may have a slightly different , less tolerant perspective.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
get over yourself ffs......there are many , many areas in the UK where white faces are in the minority , that may or may not be ok .....the racism tag is getting really tired/boring , there is a massive difference in being disappointed in what the country has become and thinly veiled or overt racism , Y-L may be a clever , manipulative fraudster but that does not change anything that happened in places around the country , it was disgusting and if it was your daughter involved you may have a slightly different , less tolerant perspective.

Dissapointed in what the country (assuming you mean the UK) has become? can you expand on that? how would you describe it?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
a benefit state , with millions on the dole ,benefits and government housing , a country where the media has got the main populous completely hoodwinked , a country that is apparently on the edge of insolvency, a country where a large proportion of immigrants hate the place and want it to change , a country where a large proportion of indigenous brits hate the place and want it to change ........do you think we have been systematically targeted by entities in the east ...?? why have so many people from there made such a long , arduous journey to risk their lives in small rubber boats at comparatively huge cost......spending their life savings in most cases. The mantra is they have done it for a better life , if , as a couple on here have suggested , most of them will be sent back , sent back with absolutely nothing ....?? how does that benefit anyone apart from those organising these convoys and boats.

we have Somalian and Sudanese gangs here that are currently having turf wars with the Maori and Islander gangs and also with a bit of input from the Aboriginal gangs , large Aus cities are descending slowly to worse than 3rd world levels with regard to safety and illegal activity , i really can't see that the UK is any different.

its too late to remedy now , it is what it is , the question is why have/did the powers that be let it happen ....who stands to gain the most out of it . its a them and us thing and i don't mean migrants.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I see Tommy continues to stick it to the establishment by *checks notes* threatening to falsely accuse someone of being a paedophile to prevent negative stories about him being published

[TWEET]1372969064327483397[/TWEET]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Incorrect. When I first moved to Dewsbury in 1971, there was a sizeable Asian community there. It was the first place in Britain to have a mosque built. There was a myth about them being the majority there a few years ago.

Let's look at facts. The census is a good place to go.

According to 2011 census, White British people are still majority in Dewsbury, with 61.6% of population. Asian British are at 35.9% of population, and majority of them are Pakistanis and Indians. Others (Black, Arab and other ethnic groups) constitute 2.5% of population.

Kirklees is the local authority, so encompasses Huddersfield where I lived for 9 years. It is 77% white.
I lived in Paddock which is an Asian district of Huddersfield and got on extremely well with my neighbours.

You do not know what you are talking about.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Wait. Does ANYONE apart from the three stooges think he knows what he's talking about? Like a bloke living on the other side of the world who appears to be permanently off his tits knows what's going on in Dewsbury :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Wait. Does ANYONE apart from the three stooges think he knows what he's talking about? Like a bloke living on the other side of the world who appears to be permanently off his tits knows what's going on in Dewsbury :lolol:

You've put my mind at rest there. That explains everything, I was concerned it was some sort of illness or problem with his pc :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Incorrect. When I first moved to Dewsbury in 1971, there was a sizeable Asian community there. It was the first place in Britain to have a mosque built. There was a myth about them being the majority there a few years ago.

According to 2011 census, White British people are still majority in Dewsbury, with 61.6% of population. Asian British are at 35.9% of population, and majority of them are Pakistanis and Indians. Others (Black, Arab and other ethnic groups) constitute 2.5% of population.

Kirklees is the local authority, so encompasses Huddersfield where I lived for 9 years. It is 77% white.
I lived in Paddock which is an Asian district of Huddersfield and got on extremely well with my neighbours.

You don’t believe in polls yet you believe in a 10 yearly survey that we know full well people are liberal with the facts?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I see Tommy continues to stick it to the establishment by *checks notes* threatening to falsely accuse someone of being a paedophile to prevent negative stories about him being published

[TWEET]1372969064327483397[/TWEET]

Mike Stuchbery is an Australian, working here as a journalist. He exposed the fraud that was going on which was partly why PayPal ditched Yaxley-Lennon. Others were doing the same. but YL took it on himself and his heavies to door step Mike at 5am.
He threatened to keep coming back.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...or-knock-far-right-intimidation-a8808311.html

As for convicted paedophiles, Yaxley-Lennon had one or two in his EDL organisation.

https://politicsandinsights.org/201...tommy-robinson-evidently-doesnt-condemn-them/

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You don’t believe in polls yet you believe in a 10 yearly survey that we know full well people are liberal with the facts?

Oh dear. The Census is a legal document, not a Tory owned Yougov poll.

Kirklees council know who their council tax payers are. Or are you suggesting that all ethnic minorities tell lies?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Indeed. To add to my credentials, my ex brother in law (that I still get on with) lives there, as does an old friend of ours.
:)

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

That's why I asked him to expand on his experience, obviously your's is a first hand account based on lived experience rather than tabloid / Faragist sensationalism

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Oh dear. The Census is a legal document, not a Tory owned Yougov poll.

Kirklees council know who their council tax payers are. Or are you suggesting that all ethnic minorities tell lies?

We are talking about a document where people describe their religious beliefs as following the Temple of Jedi, you do the math, like the vaccination program there is a media drive to encourage those from an ethnic background to complete the census, why do you you think that is?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We are talking about a document where people describe their religious beliefs as following the Temple of Jedi, you do the math, like the vaccination program there is a media drive to encourage those from an ethnic background to complete the census, why do you you think that is?

If anything, British born Asians are far more likely to describe themselves as Asians, rather than British so would skew the figures upwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here