Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
There's a petition signed by thousands telling the government to drop the charges.
1. The government & judiciary are totally separate.

Irrelevant fact, no one has petitioned the judiciary, you have already acknowledged the petition is to the government not the judiciary

2. The charges have already been heard in court, and he's been convicted so therefore it's an appeal needed not charges dropped.

More irrelevance,The petition was started before the court case started and before the charges were heard in court. If people are still signing it then thats a bit stupid, unless they are unaware the case has even started, but its also stupid to claim the petition is irrelevant because the court case has happened when the petition was started before the court case occurred.

Apart from those little matters, it's a stitch up..

Apart from those little matters where you were being irrelevant, (as in all the matters you listed).....it isnt a stitch up,

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Irrelevant fact, no one has petitioned the judiciary, you have already acknowledged the petition is to the government not the judiciary

More irrelevance,The petition was started before the court case started and before the charges were heard in court. If people are still signing it then thats a bit stupid, unless they are unaware the case has even started, but its also stupid to claim the petition is irrelevant because the court case has happened when the petition was started before the court case occurred.

Apart from those little matters where you were being irrelevant, (as in all the matters you listed).....it isnt a stitch up,

People are still signing it, and the stitch up comment is from his 'supporters', not me.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
People are still signing it, and the stitch up comment is from his 'supporters', not me.

And i said its a bit stupid to be still signing it unless the signatories dont realise the court case has happened, but you said people were wrong to sign it because the court case had happened and reached a conclusion, thus failing to understand the petition started before the court case happened and people signed up to it before the court case happened

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And i said its a bit stupid to be still signing it unless the signatories dont realise the court case hasnt happened, but you said people were wrong to sign it because the court case had happened and reached a conclusion, thus failing to understand the petition started before the court case happened and people signed up to it before the court case happened

Semantics. You are saying it's a bit stupid to be still signing it, and I'm saying it is wrong to sign it. I saw it just yesterday still urging people to sign.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Semantics. You are saying it's a bit stupid to be still signing it, and I'm saying it is wrong to sign it. I saw it just yesterday still urging people to sign.

Its not semantics, you wrongly apportioned people that had signed it before the court case started as people that should know better and should be dealing with an appeal process after the court case instead. These type of petitions stay open for a set period, they do not stop because there has been a response by government, policy has changed or even a court case has gone from being waiting to commence to having started.
The fact that you only just saw it yesterday and didnt understand these petitions carry on after the fact is your failing not mine.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its not semantics, you wrongly apportioned people that had signed it before the court case started as people that should know better and should be dealing with an appeal process after the court case instead. These type of petitions stay open for a set period, they do not stop because there has been a response by government, policy has changed or even a court case has gone from being waiting to commence to having started.
The fact that you only just saw it yesterday and didnt understand these petitions carry on after the fact is your failing not mine.

I saw a post dated yesterday still asking people to sign it. People were still responding.
It is nothing to do with me 'only seeing it yesterday'.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You're making yourself look rather silly with this argument. I'd stop digging if I were you as the hole is getting quite deep.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You're making yourself look rather silly with this argument. I'd stop digging if I were you as the hole is getting quite deep.

No i am not, criticising people after a court case has occurred for signing a petition before a court case has happened is ****ing stupid, if you buy into that stupidity like you are then you are a moron.
If i were you i would stop digging, the hole is getting quite deep.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This is a link where people are still asking others to sign it today.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=tommy robinson petition&src=typd

And as I said, if they are still signing then that is daft, unless they are unaware the court case has even begun.
But this doesn’t change the fact you have criticised the action of those that must have signed the petition before the court case began by pointing out that the court case has begun and concluded, even though people had signed before the court case began and concluded………....equally daft.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And as I said, if they are still signing then that is daft, unless they are unaware the court case has even begun.
But this doesn’t change the fact you have criticised the action of those that must have signed the petition before the court case began by pointing out that the court case has begun and concluded, even though people had signed before the court case began and concluded………....equally daft.

No I didn't. I was criticising those, who like today, are signing it afterwards.

You could start an argument in a empty room.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
No I didn't. I was criticising those, who like today, are signing it afterwards.

You could start an argument in a empty room.

Yes you did, it is in black and white

There's a petition signed by thousands telling the government to drop the charges.

The charges have already been heard in court, and he's been convicted so therefore it's an appeal needed not charges dropped.

Thousands of people signed the petition before the conviction and before the charges were heard in court. You decided however that all those that signed, including those that must have signed before the case begun are now in error because the court case is concluded and that they were wrong to ask for charges to be dropped and should instead lodge an appeal.
Its what you wrote, try and keep up with what you have posted yourself.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes you did, it is in black and white

Thousands of people signed the petition before the conviction and before the charges were heard in court. You decided however that all those that signed, including those that must have signed before the case begun are now in error because the court case is concluded and that they were wrong to ask for charges to be dropped and should instead lodge an appeal.
Its what you wrote, try and keep up with what you have posted yourself.

I posted that after the conviction, as the post above mine stated he was found guilty. I saw people being urged to sign it.
I know what I posted and when I posted it. Stop making yourself look ridiculous.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I posted that after the conviction, as the post above mine stated he was found guilty. I saw people being urged to sign it.
I know what I posted and when I posted it. Stop making yourself look ridiculous.

I know you posted it after the conviction, but you were clear anyone who had signed, including therefore people who had signed before the court case began, should have been looking at an appeal and not looking to drop the charges. Which is ridiculous because those that signed before the court case started made a call for charges to be dropped before the case began.
Stop making yourself look ridiculous.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Is there anything more pathetic than watching Pastafarian desperately trying to have the last word in a vain attempt to cover up his misunderstanding of, it has to be said, a fairly straight forward post.

Turns out, yes, there is! 'Tommy' going on infowars pleading to become a political refugee!

[tweet]1148360796327612417[/tweet]

(How much coke does this fool do?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here