Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Elphick signed contract extension today

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Oh and that is fantastic news he is a QUALITY player who appears to have his feet on the ground and his head screwed on.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good news, that's one for the new stadium kick-off then.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Not really, the link you posted refers to...

"Elphick is believed to have agreed terms on his new deal and is expected to put pen-to-paper in the near future." :thumbsup:

I haven't read it, just did the search as I thought he HAD signed it, but obviously hadn't.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I would say that a number of clubs would have enquired about Elphick,and while im glad he is staying,moreover im glad that the club has decided to keep him rather than cash in,this to me at least suggests we as a club are at last looking to the future and not just a fast buck.so i can only say well done to Dick knight and i presume Micky adams input.

Its very easy to slate week after week,but credit where credit is due,as i thought we would have sold tommy on.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Made a few mistakes which I'm sure the usual suspects will be keen to pounce on, but 99% of the time he is a solid centre back with great potential. I doubt he'll still be here in 2011, but you never know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here