Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomato Ketchup and Lamb Chops....

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
.....that is allowed right? My girlfriend thinks I've lost the plot!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Sorry. PORK chops

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
See a doctor, you freak.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Ok, well if you don't know the difference between a lamb and a pork chop, put whatever shit you want on it.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
OK! at first the thought of lamb chops and ketchup raised my eyebrows, however pork chops and ketch are acceptable.

Although apple sauce is better!!!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
See a doctor, you freak.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. Been nailing this awesome combo since I was about 5 years old.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Presumably you are under 30 years old. The age at which we suddenly stop eating ketchup and switch to Brown sauce

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Whatever floats your boat. I used to hate it when I had spent ages cooking a nice roast dinner to see my son smother it in ketchup (never stopped him though as I thought it was better he ate the vegetables and stuff with it on rather than not eat it) - luckily he has grown up now and doesn't do it anymore!!!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I am with your girlfriend. If you prepare the meal there are certain no-no's. One of which is cooking good food and adding something that makes it taste like something you bought down the local chippie. You cook the food - you choose the condiments.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Presumably you are under 30 years old. The age at which we suddenly stop eating ketchup and switch to Brown sauce

I am 34 years old. And i am not ashamed.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Nothing wrong with Ketch up. In the states they class it as one of their 5 a day!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
OK! at first the thought of lamb chops and ketchup raised my eyebrows, however pork chops and ketch are acceptable.

Although apple sauce is better!!!

This.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brown sauce on pork chops, mustard or chilli sauce on lamb chops (Tabasco works really well)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here